- Article 77
- Article 78
- Article 74
- Article 75
- The total valley area covered by Damodar Valley Corporation is approximately 24,235 sq. km. In which among the following states this area is spread?
- Who is known as Father of Green Revolution?
- The State which does not share boundary with Myanmar is?
- The Employment News of India is publishes by which of the following Ministries ?
- For which among the following kinds of offenses, COFEPOSA was enacted in 1970s?
- A device that converts digital signals to analog signals is?
- What is part of a database that holds only one type of information?
- A storage area used to store data to a compensate for the difference in speed at which the different units can handle data is
- The two kinds of main memory are:
- Storage capacity of magnetic disk depends on
- Which city has the most clubs competing in its country’s top division?
- When Cuco Martina scored against Arsenal this season he became the first representative of which national team to score in the Premier League?
- Which among the following phenomena of the optics makes the Endoscopy capable of examining the internal organs such as Abdomen
- Which among the following is the SI physical unit of dynamic viscosity?
- Elecronegativity is the measure of
Mughal Empire GK(41)
- Two of the great Mughals wrote their own memories. They were.
- The term ‘Khalisa’ in the Sultanate and Mughal periods was used for
- Who was the Mughal emperor at the time of Ahmad Shah Abdali’s invasion of India?
- The Venetian traveler who travelled with his wife and reached Vijayanagar around 1420 was
- Who among the following took greater interest in laying out gardens than others?
- Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, … What number should come next?
- Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
- Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), … What number should come next?
- Choose missing term from options. AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
- Pointing to the photograph, Vipul said, “She is the daughter of my grandfather’s only son.” How is Vipul related to the girl in the photograph ?
- Average salinity or ratio of salt as per kilogram of water of ocean is
- Headquarter of NASA is located in
- World’s first artificial satellite ‘Sputnik 1’ was launched in
- An ice mass that covers less than fifty-thousand square kilometers of land area is classified as
- Approx __ % of Indian population is still Agriculturist.