Important Question for HPSSC clerk Part- 1
1) Who was elected as the 13th President of Pakistan on 4th September 2018?
Ans:- Arif Alvi
2) Who won the FIFA world cup 2018?
3) Who has been appointed CEO of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)?
Ans:- Ashish Kumar Bhutani
4) Who has become the first Asian to swim UK-France channel?
Ans:- Prabhat Koli
5) Where was the FIFA world cup 2018 held?
6) Who has been appointed the chairperson of National Green Tribunal?
Ans:- Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel
7) Who launches Innovation Cell & ARIIA?
Ans:- Shri Prakash Javadekar
8) What is the tagline of Canara Bank?
Ans:- Together We Can
9) How many gold medals won by India in Asian Games?
10) Which country host the 2018 Asian Games?
11) Who is the chairman of ISRO?
Ans:- Dr. K Sivan
12) Which country hosted the World ATM Congress (WATMC-2018)?
13) The National Sugar Institute (NSI) is located in which city of Uttar Pradesh?
14) Which state hosted the first meeting of NITI Forum for North East?
15) Who has become India’s youngest women to scale Mt Everest from Nepal side?
Ans:- Shivangi Pathak
16) Which city is hosting the 3rd edition of Women of India Organic Festival?
Ans:- New Delhi
17) Which state government has recently banned use Of Liquid Nitrogen in Drinks & food items?
18) Who is the newly appointed Chairman of IIT-Kharagpur?
Ans:- Sanjiv Goenka
19) Who will become the new independent chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
Ans:- Shashank Manohar
20) Which country is hosting the 10th edition of BRICS Summit 2018?
Ans:- South Africa
21) In Which city NITI Aayog will host Global Entrepreneurship Summit-2017?
22) A Network is a completely interconnected network, used which topology?
23) Union Budget of India is presented by whom and in which house/ houses of the Parliament?
Ans:- Finance Minister of India; Lok Sabha
24) Khajuraho temples was built by:-
25) Who is the author of the book – “The Dramatic Decade: The Indira Gandhi Years”?
Ans:- Pranab Mukherjee
26) A nibble is equivalent to
Ans:- 4 bits
27) What is the shortcut key to split a table?
28) Kiran Bedi received Magsaysay Award for government service in
29) Parichu lake situated is in
30) The name ‘Rani of Khairgarhi’ was associated with
Ans:- Mandi conspiracy
31) In which year Mahatma Gandhi first came to Shimla?
Ans:- 12 May 1921
32) Where are Gaheri Languages spoken?
33) At which place river Giri-Ganga merges with the river Yamuna?
Ans:- Rampur Ghat
34) Chamba is situated at the right bank of which river?
35) The total geographical area of Himachal Pradesh is
Ans:- 55673 Sq. km
36) Himachal was constituted in
Ans:- 15th April 1948
37) When were Punjab Hills merged with Himachal?
Ans:- 1st November 1971
38) Himachal Pradesh achieved full statehood in
Ans:- 25 January 1971
39) The Vedic name of river Ravi is
40) The oath of office is conducted to the President by
Ans:- The Chief Justice of India
41) What is the minimum age to become the member of Indian parliament?
Ans:- 25 years
42) What is the minimum age for the member of Rajya Sabha?
Ans:- 30 years
43) What is the minimum age for panchayat election?
Ans:- 21 years
44) Who is the youngest MLA in India?
Ans:- Arun Verma (25 years)
45) What is the minimum age for a president?
Ans:- 35 years
46) What is the minimum age for prime minister of India?
Ans:- 25 years
47) What is the minimum age limit to become the governor of a state in India?
Ans:- 35 years
48) Who was the first speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans:- Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
49) Who is the present president of India?
Ans:- Ram Nath Kovind
50) Who is the present prime minister of India?
Ans:- Narendra Modi